From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Donald Snook
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 12:36 PM
To: Mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] Sheepskins for sale was Cleaning Sheepskins

Bob R. wrote:

My sheepskins are starting to smell like wet sheepdog skins.

This reminds me, I have a set of sheepskins for a 124 (I don't know if the
seats are different on a 126, but they were on my 124).  They are in VERY
nice shape except one small spot where the driver's thigh would
rest on the seat (it is worn a little thin in this one spot).   I have
no idea what they would be worth.  I will see if I can get pictures.
Anyone interested?

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 128K

P.S. I sold the Oldsmobile!