I would have been interested but not at the price it sold for. $15K for a 20
year old VW is putting more faith in VW parts than I have.

My Jetta was leaking rain into the interior and various fluids from the engine
by that age. It ran great, it just had a lot of minor problems with anything
made of rubber or plastic.