On 2024-04-30 17:37, Randy Bennell via Mercedes wrote:
So, do you think Porsche found out and put the screws to the dealership, or that the owner of the dealership found out and was not happy that he did not get the bribery monies?

I'm thinking that the manager was selling cars for X+Y and embezzling the Y whilst putting the X on the paperwork.

My guess is that if proven, he should be charged with embezzlement and assessed criminal damages of Y or Y+interest.

Asking for a full refund of several years' earned wages is pie in the sky dreaming, unless it's the only way for him to avoid a many year prison sentence (and I don't see a many year prison term in his future anyway).