I was thinking someone here (Curt?) was talking about another brand, maybe even
HF, for battery-operated chain saws. My needs are minimal, mostly light
trimming, so I don’t need something with a massive bar. With that in mind, I’m
not sure i see the value in dropping big bucks for a battery-powered Stihl
(easily $500+ including battery and charger) over something that is
functionally the same for a lot less $$.

-D