On 15/05/2024 8:12 PM, Craig via Mercedes wrote:
On Wed, 15 May 2024 15:13:21 -0400 Allan Streib via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>  wrote:

Yeah roughly the same size as a W123, nearly identical in length and
width but the W110 had a shorter wheelbase compared to a W123 Saloon.
The W110 roof was a bit higher and more rounded I think, resulting in
more interior headroom. Great visibility too.
It seems amazing car design has progressed over the years to reduce
visibility!

Craig

Aerodynamics, in an effort to make the vehicle quieter and more fuel efficient, I would assume.

Randy