On Sat, 25 May 2024 08:43:34 -0700 Bob Rentfro via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I had an old money friend who lives in Atlanta suggest I retire in SSI.
> He has a flawed mental model of my financial situation.

Prices for lots there start at just under $100,000/acre and go up to
$595,555.56/acre.

The least expensive house there is

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1700-Demere-Rd-Saint-Simons-Island-GA-31522/2068484136_zpid/

a manufactured house for $189,000, the posting for which says,

   Own your home, you must pay a 500.00 monthly lot payment, included is
   the water and sewer for each month! ~~~~Any person who Buyes the home
   must submit to a background Check before signing the lot Lease.

Strange.

Craig