less than he paid for it

--FT

On 5/26/24 10:53 AM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
Awesome.  So what's the car worth?

On Sun, May 26, 2024 at 12:22 AM RICK HAWKINS via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Folks

He’s famous for The band Beau Soleil … Cajun music …. I saw him a bunch of
times at the New Orleans Jazzfest and even chatted with him a few times in
the old days

Great musician

Xxxrick

Car is nice, will clean up. Currently the throttle linkage is sticky
from sitting and has no brakes.  Original owner was Michael Doucet,
supposedly a famous musician. I have never heard of him. Anyway, if he
really is a big deal, just was at his house today.

Sent from my iPhone