I've got a 20something gallon HF compressor, had it 5 or 6 years now. Super
handy but also super loud. Not a problem in my situation but I see now they've
got much quieter options. Mine might go live on the great northern estate and
get a quiet one for here.
The only complaint I have is that it's hard to start in the cold. It doesn't
have a proper unload valve to isolate the compressor from the tank at startup.
A relatively minor complaint though.
Curt

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

  On Sat, Jun 1, 2024 at 1:13 PM, Bob Rentfro via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   This Fortress brand HF sells…anyone
have one? Specifically, I’m looking at a 6 gallon ultra quiet pancake one to
use for airing bicycle tires, hand truck tires, blowing schmutz off of stuff
(again, specifically, I’m going to be servicing the 30 Concept 2 rowers at our
CrossFit gym).  The other one that caught my eye is a comparable Husky
compressor sold at Home Despot.
Do we know if one is any better than the other?

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone