Tony needs money for his meth habit.

I have four vehicles a Corvette modified cam nitrous, etc. a AMG 63 with over 500 hp a Chevy avalanche only problem third gear will not engage could be a shift solenoid or a transmission, rebuild motors, rebuilt, or actually been replacedwith a supercharger very fast.

The Mercedes has. necessary parts that are needed motor mounts valve cover, gaskets brake pads, etc. once those are replaced the car will be in perfect running condition. I already on all the parts Von ABS module needs to be repaired. Does not affect the operations of the car if you go to YouTube, you can actually repair it yourself. It just requires pulling it out and soldering some bad points, it just don’t have time to work on it cluster needs to be taken care of and has a O2 censored that needs to be replaced

my desire cell amount is 45,000 for all the cars, but that’s selling al

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/852590533393339

--
--FT