Worked on it some more today, got the left side about half apart. Waiting for
the press tool to pop the ball joints apart rather than brute forcing it.

The inboard end piece that is stuck on the left side is not budging. I tried
prying on it but it’s very difficult as there is no way you can get any
leverage on it. I clamped a Vice grip on the housing and got some pry bars but
no joy. The WIS says to use a slide hammer with a weird clamp but I can’t
really see how it works. I need to research that some more.

New left LCA coming tomorrow too. The right side seems to be good.

A short vid from yesterday:

https://youtu.be/Kmp0m__QR_A

--FT
Sent from iFōn