> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099WQJYM9?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

I use a cheap Harbor Freight 2-jaw puller for that.  I back off the joint's
retaining nut,
but leaving it there, slip on the puller, and screw it down pushing against the
center
of the nut, and putting a fair amount of tension on it.  Sometimes it pops
loose, but
usually does not.  Then I get out two BFH's and using one as an anvil on one
side
of the joint's socket whang the other side of the socket with the second BFH.
It usually
pops loose fairly easily, using both tension and squeezy impact on the tapered
socket.

-- Jim