I wanted to get an axle seal that I should have ordered before but didn’t so I
called the local stealer yesterday and just now. Their parts computer is down
apparently due to some kind of targeted hack on the company that provides the
servers or something. Appears maybe yo just be this stealer as yesterday he was
able to tell me they had a bunch in JAX.

So no inventory lookups or pricing, can’t go over and get bent over. Part isn’t
very expensive so I guess I wouldn’t get reamed too bad but can’t get one
anyway so…

--FT
Sent from iFōn