From: Mercedes <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com> on behalf of dan penoff.com via
Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2024 10:18 AM
To: Okie Benz <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: dan penoff.com <d...@penoff.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] He Has the Passport for this Car

That’s sweet. Needs pics of the engine compartment and trunk with the rubber
mat lifted up to check for corrosion. I don’t know these that well, but
comparing to something like a finnie in comparable condition, I don’t think his
ask is too outrageous. I think $7500 would be a solid price, but if that’s
original miles, certainly more. I wonder if it has AC?

Does your “No black cars” mandate apply here?

-D