Nice find!! Pachislo and Pachinko machines are a lot of fun! A few years ago, I
was really into the older, all mechanical, Pachinko machines. At one point, I
had six plus two more that had the electronic ball launchers. I had one Sankyo,
and all the rest were Nishijin machines. A couple of them going at once
generates quite a cacophony! I’m down to one 1972 Nishijin model A recycler.
They are referred to as recyclers since they have a ball tray in the middle
where all launched balls go, and when there’s a payoff, you get them back in
your tray to launch again. There’s a top ball tray to feed more balls when this
tray runs low, and an overflow bin at the bottom when the middle tray is full.
Most of the time, it takes quite a while to require lifting balls from the
bottom to refill the top tray, so the middle tray gets recycled over and over.
There are no electronics in this machine, and like a Mercedes Diesel,
maintenance will keep it going forever.
Kevin in Lexington, NC
Sent from my iPhone