Not really. For that matter, I would probably try to find a modern double-pass
condenser that would fit and make the system far more efficient, as well as
change to a rotary (Sanden) compressor. The hoses would go to my industrial
hose guy who would disassemble them (the fittings unscrew with minimal effort,
the hose is just bulk AC hose) to be rebuilt using modern barrier-style hose
material.

You can take these older systems and if you properly “tart them up” they can
make ice cubes using R134a. I’ve done it in a W108 and in a W126. It was
cheaper than using R12, and I think they’re more efficient with the
upgrades/modifications.

-D