Depends. On a trip from FL to AZ towing a car trailer with a fully loaded W211
in tow running around 75 mph I got in the high teens. Same when I towed the
W215 from Floyd’s to Florida. Around town I get 15 mph. Consider a long trip
around town to be a few miles at best, and a tank of fuel lasts me weeks.

-D