For the asking price, I would hope that horrible paint job is a wrap
graphic that can be removed, rather than the cost of a complete respray
paint job, which on that size vehicle could run north of 10K easily, in
today's market.
IMHO, the paint detracts from value, enough to walk away, regardless of
mechanical condition.