We have a 1982 300CDT which has two water leaks into the car that I cannot
figure out.

First leak is in the front above the passenger side under the dash. I have
looked under there, shone flashlights from the outside in a dark garage and
cannot see anything that would give me a clue. I was in the passenger seat
the other day in a rain storm and the water pours in a stream of water.

Is there a hose to redirect water somewhere up there?

The second leak is in the trunk area, again passenger side. It seems to come
in under the rear dash area somewhere. Flashlight is not showing me anything
and there is only so long I can lay in the trunk with it closed. The matting
is soaked and the back of the rear seat is also wet.

Hints would very much be appreciated.

Thanks

Dan