Yeah just getting a high pressure hose made would be the best way to deal with it, get the fittings on each end and have at it.  I presume they could do a 3000psi line easy enough.  I'm thinking $2200 would be a reasonable deal on that car, the guy is probably done with it... he looks like a young guy, probably picked the thing up to look cool in, now it's got problems and he doesn't want to deal with them. Cut his losses...

--FT