That’s pretty typical. I am convinced the IQ if the general population is greatly decreasing.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2024, at 3:28 PM, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I’m still attempting to get this clown to engage:

He doesn’t answer question on condition. His only replies to me have been “tomorrow” when I asked yesterday morning if I could see the car yesterday, and then when I asked him what time he answered 9 hours later, “12pm”.  So I instantly asked for a meeting place…..crickets. I asked three more times last night and six times before 1100 today and no response.
This is the first 100% FBMP idiot I’ve dealt with. Guess I’ve been lucky.

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone