yes I did notice some rust in there, but that's why I have a welder!  Some tube or channel stock and yer good ta go!

--FT

On 7/16/24 11:40 AM, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
That’s about as basic as you can get in a W110. Rockers look questionable -
look at the bottom door edge of the driver’s door in the first picture.

-D

On Jul 16, 2024, at 8:34 AM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com>