These are wonderful cars, and have the reliability of a Corolla. I wonder how
many miles it has.

My former 1999 E320 wagon had almost 230k on the clock before it went to
CoPart. It was perfectly drivable and would easily make 300k given the chance,
I believe.

I paid $3300 for it in 2017 with 175k on the clock. One owner, dealer
maintained. Insurance company totaled it out for $5300 in March. I think I may
have made money on this deal.

-D