rear wiper looks to have ED.  Run it and see if it works, it might just need to be moved on the splined shaft.  If the rear hatch was damaged and replaced or  painted maybe the badging was not replaced, badge delete is an option from new too.  I'd definitely get more detail on any damage if the seller knows anything, but if it looks OK might not be worth worrying about except as a negotiating point.