  Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:08:10 -0700
From: Jim Cathey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 201 front suspension help
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Test drive time!  It started right up, and there was no sign of the
former squirrely handling.  Seemed decent, and I even worked up some
speed on some corners.  I don't know what they're supposed to handle
like, I'm told they handle particularly well, but I found nothing
wrong with it.  I had to fiddle with the hazard switch again to get
the signals working, but there's nothing new about _that_.

-- Jim