Yea, I-80 does cut thru the fields. Extremely boring, and I _live_ here!

You need to take an exit and look around some.

In case any of you out there are (1) independently wealthy and bored, or (2)
willing to travel, I highly (let me make that HIGHLY) recommend crossing
Iowa on Highway 30. Runs east / west from border to border. When you get to
the intersection with Highway 4, turn south and come a couple of miles south
to my house. I will put the coffee pot on.

On 30 you will actually see Iowa. Same with Highway 20, about an hour north
of me.

And if you are coming on two wheels, oh my Gawd, bring it on!  Best
straight-drive road you will find.

D.

On 7/18/06, David Brodbeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

LT Don wrote:
> You should drive out sometime and visit Iowa. Contrary to what you might
> think, there is a lot more here than corn and soybeans, such as
> http://www.iastate.edu/.

I actually did drive through Iowa once, on I-80.  I saw lots of corn and
lots of truck stops.  But I'm sure that's not the most interesting part
of the state.