Interesting story. Did you get the transmission working? Gerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Cathey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 3:34 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Toyota diesels

You mean like that "1988 380D" mercedes I went to see once?  Ended up
buying that 190D.

Don't remember that particular deal.  How did that happen?

Saw an ad for an auction at lowball place, yard sweepings
basically, but they listed that with a photograph.  I was
quite curious to see what it actually was.  I was never
sure, I got sidetracked by this 190D, and it turned out
that there were three MB's there that day.  I only ever
saw the one I bought.  Long dull story's at

http://cathey.dogear.com/mb190d.html

-- Jim