That is serious traction - more G's than I ever pulled (or the plane
would survive) in a Citabria! I can't imagine pulling those kind of
G's on a flat surface!

On 7/22/06, Jeff Zedic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
And that's with  10 year old F1 car.....mind you, they were all 10 year
old cars... notice the full slicks and decidedly lowtech/Indy nose cone
on the F1 car??? ...primitive...

The new smaller engine2.4 litre V8's are running faster lap times than
the 3 litre V10's because they have better aero packages now....the G
forces are getting VERY high now.....Jenson Button pulled 5.2G's in
practise in his Honda!!! 5.2!!!

It's only going to get better when they go back to full slicks in a
couple of years...I've already heard of a test driver pulling 6G's

--
OK Don, KD5NRO - needing to learn more about current F1 tech.
Norman, OK