OK, so there is a Thule that fits the Mercedes? I thought for sure I was going to need to buy a dealer part.

ohn M McIntosh wrote:
I have been know to stick a thule rack up there with cargo carrier, tandem bike, plus two other mountain bikes. That doesn't quite exceed the 200 lb rating btw, but sure scared the REI sale guy.