----- Original Message ----- From: "Howard Fulford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "ListStriplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "ListRitter/Easley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "ListCX" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 4:44 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Sticky stuff removal

Listers

I recently fixed my busted sunroof - both 'lifting arms' were broken - into
3 parts on one side, 4 on the other !

Well fixable by any reasonably home mechanic, but read the MB CD !

However, the duct tape that help my temporary 1/8" thick plastic panel in
place has left a residue around the sunroof aperture - with the very hot
weather we're having in the UK, this residue has baked in place

Anyone have any good suggestions on what to use to remove it ?

Someone told me to use brass polish, but that sounds a bit aggressive ...

Howard Fulford
Bath
England

190E '89, 145319 miles