Got a mystery for you all -- I have a headlight problem with the 87 300D. Sometimes the left headlight is on, sometimes off (not the bulb, replaced it). Bulb out warning lamp is on all the time now once I use the brakes after starting.

I wired direct from the fuse to the headlamp on the right side a couple years ago for the same problem, didn't want to hassle with running the wire down.

Any ideas on what is going on? Bulb out warning module? Loose wires? This is driving me nuts. Rain at night on the Beltway in DC this weekend was a real pain with only one headlamp!

Thanks!

Peter