From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 12:24 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Just got a pair of silver 115 240D

Just got a nice matching pair of silver 240D with euro lights and camel
interior.  Silver paint on both is just to die for.  No  rust at ALL, no
marks on the paint and the glass is great all around.  Tires look totally
good with the bundts  From the looks, these have never been driven hard and
have really low miles.  I will be taking them to the show and shine next
year.  Got them on eBay for a handful of change.  Originally from England,
but have continental set up.  Corgi makes a great car.

Clay
with his new cars, and more on the way