Ok Don wrote:

"Since Marshal answered all your questions except the last one, I'll
take it ----

SELL the FORD !!!!!!"

Believe me, I have tried to get my wife to sell her Explorer. She loves
it.  This is the first Ford I have ever had.  I will say this for it, we
have not had any trouble at all since we bought it three years ago.  We
bought it will 74XXX miles. Now it has 102,000 miles.  I thought I would
hate it and we would have lots of problems (knock wood).  It has been a
fine car.  If the only problem we have is the instrument cluster bulbs
going out, I keep it.

I don't ever have to drive it, unless it is a time when we need an SUV
to haul something. In those situations I am glad we have it. Otherwise,
my wife drives it and all I have to do is bring it to the Ford Dealer
for my free oil changes.

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 129