-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ian Pearson
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:55 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] W114 electric sunroof

Hi
Just bought my first older Mercedes- a 1972 280 CE. First major problem with
it is the sunroof doesn't work at all. No sound at all when button is
pressed. The previous owner said it just stopped working one day. Tried a
new switch but still no good. Again any ideas and/or diagrams
Thanks in advance