Jeff Zedic wrote:

> I would guess that it was either because ofthe fuel economy, lackthereof
> by UK standards, age and quite possibly that it had some fault that
> didn't allow it to pass the MOT.

I thought it was road ready, 695 pounds with tax, tags, etc from what I
recall Vicki saying at the start.

Don't you love the way they keep saying "old Benz were well built", "pre-93
Benz were well built"... so as to avoid implying that the Germans make
good cars now.

Kaleb:
I reposted it because I had been unable to get all of it before it was taken
down the last time. Somebody reposted it on YouTube, Dave M told me, and I
passed the new links on to the list.