Dwight E. Giles, Jr wrote:
My brother has a 78 240D that has us puzzled if it is a Euro.  Has
European delivery badge on grille.  Also he had trouble finding a parts
diagram that matched the rear suspension -stabilizer bar etc. (It's
different from my 79). Anyway he has solved that one. It's a 4 speed, no
sunroof, manual windows but has AC, looks like Federal bumpers.  VIN is
12312310068579.
For future reference, any ideas if this is a Euro?

Euro delivery cars meet ALL US specifications and US parts are the rule (although a few accessories not available in the US were sometimes installed).

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi (retired)