"Kaleb C. Striplin" wrote:

> yea, I would want it seperate, I didnt know if it could be set up
> seperate in the same program, quickbooks.  Or if I would have to get
> quickbooks for the business and quicken for the home.

You will need to set up each entity separately, with its own database,
but you will not need to buy multiple software packages. BTW, one of
my clients uses quicken for both of their corporations. I don't use
quicken, so I just print out their quicken check registers and have
our receptionist enter their checks in our software, but I bet you
could produce financial statements in quicken good enough to base
your schedule C upon.
Mitch.