From: Potter, Tom E <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 07:17:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Caravan brakes

I never understood the idea behind "lifetime" brake pads and shoes.
Something must wear. If not the pad and shoes; the rotors and drums will
wear. The whole point of a pad or shoe is to have something
"sacrificial" that is easily replaced. I prefer replacing pads and shoes
to rotors and drums.

Tom Potter