Zoltan Finks wrote:
> Nobody seems to carry it - any tips?

If your Saab is new enough to use GM DexCool, you can stick with that,
or convert to MbzCool. (kind of like the R12/R134 conversion, I would
not be switching back and forth, pick one and stick with it).

I was at A-Zone yesterday, and they did not, once again, have shelf
space for G-05. They dropped it a couple of years ago, picked it
back up last winter, and it looks like they dropped it again. The store
brand was 8.99 a gallon straight, or 7.99 for premix. I'm glad I looked
in the store before pouring my last gallon of G-05 into the Ford.
I'll be looking around for it locally, perhaps I should have sourced
a couple gallons from Rusty last month when I bought some heavy suspension
stuff. I hate to have stuff UPS'd to me that's only worth a dollar a pound.
Mitch.