-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Forum problems
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:10:32 -0600
From: Dave M. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: Fred Sturniolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Joe Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Kaleb,

Any chance you could post Fred's question (below) to the email list?
The Bimby forum is having problems at the moment (they're working on
fixing it), and Fred is in a jam with an axle shaft swap. Or maybe if
you have some tips you could email him directly, since you're kind of
the W123 guru, lol. On my 1984 300D, I thought the axles came out ok
once the diff was jacked up against the trunk floor, but it's been a
while since I've messed with this. I cc'd Fred on this message, too.

:)

-dm