Jim:
The Schrader valve took 2 and a quarter turns to hit bottom.... recharged the system with only one can and when I told off the hose, heard that good old short blast and then silent ... Should solve the problem ....
   Just wonder how much a dealer will charge .....???????

p.s. did not know there are two low pressure values .... I've learn something ......
Bill
1981 300 TD

Jim Cathey wrote:
My Low Pressure Value is leaking after I recharged the system, you can

There is both a low pressure value (not static), and a valve.  Had me
confused for a bit.

see the bubbles coming out. A couple days later, no cold AC.

The stupid Schrader valves work loose with time.  Try a common
tire valve stem wrench on it to tighten it back first.  I've had
several loose ones.

-- Jim