hrm....so the 2 hours to build up 105 psi is just a tad long?  Ugh.... Where
would one source the reed valves from?  How about rings and the like?

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 21:37:56 -0500, Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Luther Gulseth wrote:

Ok, here's the question.  How quickly should a 7CFM dual stage air compressor
fill a 60gal tank to 120 psi?  I think this compressor is in need of a
rebuild.....

Roughly speaking, if you're trying to shove 7 atmospheres into 60 gallons at 50
gpm, it's
going
to take 8-9 minutes. Over 12 minutes and I'd wonder about the state of the reed
valves or
piston rings.

--
Luther   KB5QHU