Jim and Sunil,

thanks for the responses. Since I don't have experience doing this, I'm
wondering if there is a procedure for it in the shop manuals (I'm doubting
it since they expect the mechanics using those manuals are experienced) or
maybe in the Haynes manual. I'm great a disassembly, but a procedure is
always welcome to cover the things that experience teaches.

...Kevin

--
"Thank God for Microsoft" -- Linus Torvalds