From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kaleb C. Striplin
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 12:00 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] A little question on biodiesel relavent to this list

The big problem is all the environmentalist left wing wackos.

Tom Hargrave wrote:

Actually, we have huge oil reserves here in the States but the oil is locked up in oil rich shale. It takes technology and $$$ to process oil from oil rich shale. We also have huge coal reserves and coal can be converted into gasoline & diesel.

The entire availability issue is locked in a cost / demand formula. Once oil gets expensive enough, there will be plenty to go around.

Thanks,
Tom Hargrave
256-656-1924
www.kegkits.com