Just be careful - they gave me the wrong part number for my 83 300TD
rear bumper.  Really had Rusty confused for awhile.

On 8/27/06, dan elliott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello All,

Not sure if this made the list but I read in a magazine that MB was
opening the first manufacturer backed classic car center in Inrvine
CA.  The center will offer sales, restoration and search assistance
for models 20 years and older.  I did a google search and sure enough
I came up with http://www.mbusa.com/heritage/classic-center-
california.do

Hope others will find this interesting, perhaps a good place to get
an usual part.

Regards,

Dan Elliott
82 300D-T 100kmi

Reading like this...

The Mercedes-Benz Classic Center in Irvine, California, is the ideal
place for owners, collectors, and enthusiasts to connect with this
legendary brand.
In addition to meticulously restoring and selling classic Mercedes-
Benz vehicles, the Classic Center offers appraisals, provides Genuine
Mercedes-Benz Classic Parts, and can even host your special event.

We look forward to seeing you at the Classic Center — and sharing
120 years of automotive history.

Visit the Classic Center and experience the most inspiring collection
of vintage Mercedes-Benz vehicles outside the original Classic Center
in Fellbach, Germany.
Whether you are looking to restore a classic or buy one for your
collection, the Classic Center can help meet your needs. Expert
restoration and repair services — including spare parts information
and sales — are available to assist owners in maintaining the prime
condition of their classics to factory standards of originality and
preservation.
For more details, please call 1-866-MB-CLASSIC (1-866-622-5277).

The Classic Center is your source for nearly 40,000 spare parts for
classic Mercedes-Benz vehicles — from major assemblies like
transmissions to small individual parts for virtually any need. Each
product is made to Mercedes-Benz specifications and backed by the
same factory limited warranty (12 months, unlimited mileage) that
covers parts for brand-new Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
We can even access your vehicle's original build sheet and other
archival data, free of charge. It's all part of the exceptional
customer service you've come to expect from Mercedes-Benz.
For more details, please call 1-866-MB-CLASSIC (1-866-622-5277).
Please have the following information available when you call: model,
model year, and vehicle identification number (VIN).