Don, sorry if this sounds like a broken record but I have seen so many
listings on Ebay because the wheels they bought didn't fit.

The W126 never offered the 8 hole wheels from the factory, the C class
and the E class did but they won't fit.

There are some aftermarket wheels out there from Tirerack, etc but be
sure you obtain the right offset, etc.