On 8/28/06, Sunil Hari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm attempting to lube the wiper assembly, as suggested by this thread.  I
can't seem to find the 2 catches at 5 and 7 o'clock - are they on the arm
(after I pulled off the rectangular cover) or on the big black base?  Also,
what direction do the catches move?  I don't have a dental mirror, so I'm
kind of lost here.

Lastly, how much pulls off?  Help?

I'd like to know the answer to that one too.  I've had the big black
base completely off the car (to R&R the heater blower) and still
couldn't figure out how to get to the gears inside after an hour of
looking for those little catches or anywhere else to pry.  I felt like
a Neanderthal trying to open a childproof aspirin bottle.

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo
'93 Isuzu Trooper