great; the way this thread went off-course, i wasn't sure if you ever got
that!   ;-)

   FWIW, some countries in the EU have reportedly been blending BioD into
all of their standard #2 supply at a higher percentage than that for
some time without any significant issues reported.

   closer to home, i've been using mostly B100 in our completely stock '85
300D for ~3 yrs/35K miles with no issues; not even any indication of
the need to change a fuel line.

cheers!