Kalamazoo, as in the Kalamazoon, Mich. U Pull?  I hope not!

Thanks for the kind words. It's true - I did cumulatively invest a lot of
time and effort into the 3.5 coupe.  I also benefitted from the fact the two
perfect 300SLs entered in Display Class.  Ironically, they split the 300SL
vote, and the People's Choice award went to Martin Stickley's amazing 1967
green 300SE cabriolet (which Norbert Lamp worked on for 6 weeks to bring it
up to mechanical snuff).

I also won Judge's Choice award and received my 20 year pin. All of this was
quite unexpected.

ALS
1983 300TD
1985 300CD (hers)