-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2006 7:29 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] Whistling in the dark.....

<<I think we are spoiled in a way. We believe our cars will last and last
and
last by performing the normal "routine maintenance." Sometimes it's hard to
think of doing heads, etc., as routine maintenance because these things are
so
stinkin bulletproof dependable if even slightly taken care of.>>

Do you really honest-to-God believe that?

RLE