I wonder if they'll fit on a sedan ---

On 9/11/06, Walt Lasher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm posting this once again:
While cleaning out my Daughter's garage I found two Cross bars (for holding
cargo on the top).  She sold the wagon a year ago.
These are NEW and still in the sealed Mercedes packaging.
In checking with the Local MB Dealer was told they sold for $300 EACH (ouch)
and they are no longer in production.
The stock # is 124 840 0218
If you want to make me an offer, send it to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  and put
Mercedes or something in the Subject in so I don't delete as junk mail

Walt Lasher
Seattle
1992 W140 S350

--